sheets for 29-1

Jan 22, 2018
C&C 29-1 Melbourne will be delivered
I won an auction but have not been able to leave where the boat was stored. The person who would help evaluate and repair the boat ready to sail home got stuck in bad weather delivery to St. Thomas.
Though I might be able to make sheets and decorate the interior to look more marine decor. What size sheets would I need to alter for vberth

Jan 22, 2018
In addition the boat is in Miami Beach at a private residence my boat guy may end up not being available.
I live in Melbourne Florida and need to sail her back right now the engine has not been started for several months its a universal 35. I a new boat owner. My back up plan was to find an inexpensive place to work on her till the boat show. I have some sailor friends who would come down and help me get her back then

Jan 22, 2018
Need measurements of settees, cabin floor too too. What are the best metals for faucets found pcs, plastic, bronze, brass, copper under chrome. Would any of these work in a salt water environments. The head is totally black how do I clean clear and check its function Jabsco ? So.

Jan 22, 2018
Lastly anyone know dimensions of Windows and where I can find tracks that C&C designed with the original boat design so I can make curtains

Jan 22, 2018
Thank you. My day was to take think moving blanket, silver car reflector ( you know the metal frame ones that fold up) and or black out curtain in different combinations snap on for cold days.
Curtains for others

Jan 22, 2018
I also like the peek a boo blinds Do they work for those big windows. I will be living in a marina so privacy important

Jan 22, 2018
Any chance Skilled sailor in Miami Beach is interest in sailing to Melbourne,fl this Sunday?

Jan 22, 2018
New Owner still in Miami Beach. All electronics not working. The wire connection seems to be corroded. Anyone found a good way to address this issue.

Jan 22, 2018
Anything that works to break corrosion in wire connectors for GPS Chart plotter.
Good News we got the engine started.
Plumbing done:
3 way valve for head
handle for pumping
Jocker valve done faucet
Vanity faucet replaced with my
fancy tower one spout faucet
Had to replace ball valve underneath
Sink

Engine: working grand low hours
starter rebuilt

Jan 22, 2018
Made it home to Melbourne, Florida safely since the tides have changed went aground even in the channels at night when trying to get to the anchorage areas