Well, I have decided to sell my 26'

Apr 25, 2015
Oday 26 Oscoda, MI
So I bought this boat 3 years ago and bought a 36' foot slip on lake Huron thinking I would get the boat refurbished within a year but with family, work and other house projects, I am still not done and now have decided to sell it and get a 30+ footer already rehabed and just drop it and start sailing. If anybody needs a 1985 26' on an aluminum trailer, let me know. I am sure I will lose money on it but that's life and a boat.

Nov 9, 2012
Oday 192 Lake Nockamixon
Did you list in the classifieds here? Modest fees, helps support the forums...

Mar 28, 2007
Oday 23 Anna Maria Isl.
Windtherapy - I might be interested. I would like to hear about your boat. Especially the condition of the hull and deck. Is the deck fairly dry? Has it had any repairs on the core? Feel free to send me a detailed message. Thank you.

Apr 25, 2015
Oday 26 Oscoda, MI
Windtherapy - I might be interested. I would like to hear about your boat. Especially the condition of the hull and deck. Is the deck fairly dry? Has it had any repairs on the core? Feel free to send me a detailed message. Thank you.
I sent you a PM

JRT

Feb 14, 2017
Catalina 310 211 Lake Guntersville, AL
Does the 26 have improved headroom vs the 25? We are enjoying our 25 a lot but to really make it work for me I need 6' standing head room.