Sun Gypsy 2019 Cruise

Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
It’s is a start Michael. A first step - Untie the lines. A wise second step - Visit the Saturna Pub. Now the sobering up step - Are we ready to untie again?

It really does look better, from a weather perspective. But seeing you on the dock welcoming us last February, in that blinding snow storm, brightened our hearts like none other.

Great start to your summer. Fair breezes.

Jan 5, 2017
Beneteau First 38 Lyall Harbour Saturna Island
In your marina tonight Stu, out side end of F dock. Should have been here yesterday except for a little trouble with the engine ( or the blind mech. working on it ) the spring fell off the fuel stop return and it took a little time and a lot of frustration to find. All is well now and we are enjoying Maple Bay.

Oct 19, 2017
O'Day 19 Littleton, NH
Have a great trip and thanks for having us all along. The pictures are beautiful. I'm looking forward to the day I can sail those waters even more now.
I hope your weather stays fine. I've been on a great road trip and the weather has been perfect except today we are getting treated to big thunder storms.
Fair and cooperative winds.

-Will (Dragonfly)

Dec 28, 2015
Laser, Hunter H30 Cherubini Tacoma
Inspiring......T-minus 8 days for me 13-17th, dad, brother and myself are taking my H30 for its (our) first multiday trip from Tacoma to Whidbey, Port Ludlow then back. I'm super excited.

Dec 25, 2000
Hunter Passage 42 Shelter Bay, WA
Tacoma to Whidbey, Port Ludlow then back
What part of Whidbey, Mike? Langley is a very nice place to visit on the SE end of the Island. Should be a nice trip. Might even get some favorable winds. I'll put in a plug for you.

Dec 28, 2015
Laser, Hunter H30 Cherubini Tacoma
What part of Whidbey, Mike? Langley is a very nice place to visit on the SE end of the Island. Should be a nice trip. Might even get some favorable winds. I'll put in a plug for you.
We are shooting for Langley from Blake

Jan 5, 2017
Beneteau First 38 Lyall Harbour Saturna Island
Great visit and :beer:with @Stu Jackson this afternoon on his return from Roche Harbour. We'll start making our way North again tomorrow. Maybe Thetis Island.