What is this used for?

SFS

Aug 18, 2015
Currently Boatless Okinawa
I delivered an Endeavor 37 this past summer with a similar compartment in the table center. The PO had used one tube each for knives, forks, and spoons.

Twille

Oct 8, 2012
Hunter 38 Henderson, nc
I would suggest it keeps. Your drinks from sliding around when the sea is a tad messy

Nov 30, 2015
Hunter 1978 H30 Cherubini, Treman Marina, Ithaca, NY
I delivered an Endeavor 37 this past summer with a similar compartment in the table center. The PO had used one tube each for knives, forks, and spoons.
Ok now I see...yep, flatware or plasticware and napkins. Still think a mini bar with shot glasses would be awesome.

Kermit

Jul 31, 2010
AquaCat 12.5 17342 Wateree Lake, SC
Those three holes are for holding incense. The fan is for circulating the aroma from the incense. The compartment is for catching embers from burning incense.
-or-
It's a washer/dryer. The compartment is for washing clothes. The fan is the dryer. The three holes are for holding detergent, fabric softener and spray starch. The table is the work surface/ironing board

Nov 30, 2015
Hunter 1978 H30 Cherubini, Treman Marina, Ithaca, NY
Those three holes are for holding incense. The fan is for circulating the aroma from the incense. The compartment is for catching embers from burning incense.
-or-
It's a washer/dryer. The compartment is for washing clothes. The fan is the dryer. The three holes are for holding detergent, fabric softener and spray starch. The table is the work surface/ironing board
Wow, and I thought I was domesticated!!!