Rigging specs for Grampian 26, I, J, P, E

• Thread starter Harry Phillips phillihi33@yahoo.com
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Harry Phillips phillihi33@yahoo.com

Need the I, J, P, E measurements for a Florida Westcoast PHRF rating. Is a '74 model with a fixed kkel. Also, if possible, the range of ratings.

Oct 15, 2004
Oday 34 Wauwatosa, WI
Here is a site with Rig Dimensions

for lots of boats - just pick the letter your boat starts with from the top ( G for you) and scroll down the list that comes up to your boat.

J

jimmyschools@yahoo.com

PHRF and specs

Here is a link to Bacon Sails. They have all the measurements that you need. http://www.baconsails.com/database/boatspec.php As far as the PHRF. I can tell you I received a rating of 242 with my 26. With that rating my son and I placed 4th in our class at a recent race. We were very proud of that being there were about 25 boats in that class. Maybe Gramp's are not really as slow as they look.

jimq26

Jun 5, 2004
- - -
More info on G-26 PHRF

PHRF-LO has given us a rating of 219 (same rating as PHRF New England gives for a G-26). Yes, very comfortable and fairly fast boat for a cruising type. Having won the division championship trophy for 4 years straight now, and beating out C&C, Mirage, Tanzer etc. they are nailing us with the faster ratings. Here is a site you might find interesting - lots of Grampian links as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.