owner mods articles

Status
Not open for further replies.

eianm

Jul 7, 2010
Hunter 42 Sydney
I have tried to post 2 different owner mods articles and i have not had any reply at all - is it because the 42's need a moderator ? If not- what am i doing wrong?

Jun 25, 2012
hunter 356 Kemah,the Republic of Texas
I have tried to post 2 different owner mods articles and i have not had any reply at all - is it because the 42's need a moderator ? If not- what am i doing wrong?
Just post here on the Hunter Owners Forum the link to your hunter mods articles letting people know.

Sep 20, 2006
Hunter 33 Georgian Bay, Ontario, Canada
Did they not appear in the mod section? I'll get Phil to look into what happened. I'll also move this to the Site Talk section.

Phil Herring

Alien
Mar 25, 1997
- - Bainbridge Island
Sorry about that. Mods are reviewed before they go live and I do that once a week. Everything in queue is now live, as is yours, eianm. Thanks so much for contributing that and I apologize for the confusion.

eianm

Jul 7, 2010
Hunter 42 Sydney
Sorry about that. Mods are reviewed before they go live and I do that once a week. Everything in queue is now live, as is yours, eianm. Thanks so much for contributing that and I apologize for the confusion.
Thanks very much Phil- i thought i was doing something wrong! Still having terrible trouble loading pictures- it says i cant load jpegs- what can i load?

Status
Not open for further replies.