Last Chance

Jun 5, 2004
Hunter 44 Mystic, Ct
I have not received any replies in the merchandise section so I thought that I would post this one more time. I have a dodger, and bimini, canvas and SS frame for a 2005 Hunter 44 AC that is free for anyone who wants to pick it up in the Mystic Ct. area. Both are in very good condition. We did a bit of remodeling including new canvas so I have the old canvas just sitting in the garage. I understand that it may take some work to modify for your boat but it is yours if you want it. I'll probably end up bringing it to the transfer station in a week or two if no one is interested.

Marc

Nov 10, 2015
Hunter 336 Columbia, SC
Marc, that is a kind gesture and a testament to the sailing community! Sailors are a rare breed indeed. To those who have never sailed: you have have missed one of the great pleasures in life and it is never too late to learn! To those of us who have sailed for years: what an awesome way to spend time on the water and become one with the Earth!

Nov 10, 2015
Hunter 336 Columbia, SC
Marc, do you still have the canvas? I would pay the postage if you would be interested in sending it!

Last edited:
Jun 5, 2004
Hunter 44 Mystic, Ct
LakeMurrySailor

Sorry.... I just saw your reply but I did get rid of everything over this past weekend.