Interior Decor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 22, 2010
Catalina 25 Aransas Pass
I've re-done the interior of our earlier two boats, and we just downsized to this 25. The interior is in good condition for an old boat, but it is very drab. I'd love to see more photos of boat interiors. Ideas for decorating. Yes, I know many of you guys want manly (aka ugly) interiors, but we lady sailors would like to see some well done cabins. We can call it "Better Salons & Galleys". I'll post my drab interior and let me know if you have any ideas.

Jun 8, 2004
Catalina 320 Dana Point
It's a '94 Catalina 270, all wood was removed and refinished, new pleated shades (way more costly than they are worth), plastic cabin lights replaced with mahogany & brass, redone the cushions, new gaskets in opening ports & hatches, etc.
Now that everything (inside and out) has been replaced/polished/varnished or rebuilt it's time to sell and get a bigger boat.:doh:

Sep 16, 2010
Catalina 25 Solomons
It's a '94 Catalina 270, all wood was removed and refinished, new pleated shades (way more costly than they are worth), plastic cabin lights replaced with mahogany & brass, redone the cushions, new gaskets in opening ports & hatches, etc.
Now that everything (inside and out) has been replaced/polished/varnished or rebuilt it's time to sell and get a bigger boat.:doh:
I couldn't agree more, and yet I'm lusting over your interior. My 1985 Cat 25 still has the original cushions and curtains. The cushions aren't too bad, but those little curtains are in dire need of replacement. Every time I light the stove the curtains get worse from the heat. Where can I buy some replacement curtains that won't make me break out another thousand (boat)?
Thanks,
Brian (in Maryland)

Status
Not open for further replies.