Hunter Sailboat Salvage Yards?

SFS

Aug 18, 2015
Currently Boatless Okinawa
Any geographical constraints? Are you needing parts, or getting rid of a boat?

More info would help us help you.

dmendl

Jul 20, 2023
Hunter 376 Gulfport Municipal Marina
I too would like to know where to find salvage parts for my 1997 Hunter 376. Currently I need the plastic part of the fridge lid that is under the lid door. Mine is quite brittle and has lost most of the lip holding the weather stripping. I am considering making a mold of mine and fabricating a new one but it would be much simpler to find an existing one that is not cracked.
I am also wanting to find the helm seat that hinges backward to provide a step and access to the swim platform, I may have to fabricate that as well but again would be much easier to purchase one of the price isn't too crazy.

dmendl

Jul 20, 2023
Hunter 376 Gulfport Municipal Marina
Thank you JamesG161 for your help, I'll be calling SBO as both you and rgranger suggested.

CET

Jun 1, 2023
HUNTER VISION 32 Sunset Cay
We don't have a salvage yard but do have a rudder for 1990 Hunter Vision 32 - brand new still in package.

Attachments

Nov 24, 2023
Hunter 28.5 28.5 Alameda Marina
I too would like to know where to find salvage parts for my 1997 Hunter 376. Currently I need the plastic part of the fridge lid that is under the lid door. Mine is quite brittle and has lost most of the lip holding the weather stripping. I am considering making a mold of mine and fabricating a new one but it would be much simpler to find an existing one that is not cracked.
I am also wanting to find the helm seat that hinges backward to provide a step and access to the swim platform, I may have to fabricate that as well but again would be much easier to purchase one of the price isn't too crazy.
I went to Tap plastics and had one made.