Hunter 410 door latch

Oct 17, 2021
Hunter 410 Boot Key
Anyone know the make and where you can get a replacement for the interior door latch for a Hunter 410?

Apr 11, 2010
Hunter 38 Whitehall MI
That is a ridiculous price for what it is!
Perhaps a bit pricey but you have to ask yourself what it’s worth to have these wonderful folks who operate this forum free of charge continue to do that, have an OEM part that you know will fit and look exactly like everything else on your boat, and any time you can find a part or need something unusual they will dig and find you what you need.

So yes maybe a bit more more costly but my theory is that for some things I don’t mind paying a bit more if it helps a company that provides a tremendous service stay in business.

Oct 17, 2021
Hunter 410 Boot Key
It you say so. It takes a lot of valve to turn a $10 part into $160. Now I realize a lot of that is down at the manufacturer/supplier end.

I have time to take it around to hardware store when going to them to match up

Feb 14, 2014
Hunter 430 Waveland, MS
I have time to take it around to hardware store when going to them to match up
The Door thickness for that latch, which it is not right term, will be hard to find.

This is the reason for the higher cost.

Jim...

Dec 25, 2000
Hunter Passage 42 Shelter Bay, WA
Anyone know the make and where you can get a replacement for the interior door latch for a Hunter 410?
What is wrong with the original latch? Broken spring? We have the same on our boat, although a different model.

• Helpful
Jan 22, 2023
Hunter 42 Passage Channel Islands
After 30 years mine failed also. Took it apart and in fact the spring had broke. A trip to harbor freight and got a box of assorted springs. None were perfect but managed to find one and cut it a bit . Success