How much?

• Thread starter LaDonna Bubak - Planet Catalina
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LaDonna Bubak - Planet Catalina

Welcome aboard, Al! I was just curious what kind & amount of coverage you would suggest for my situation: 1973 Catalina 27 (good condition, new interior, paint job, etc) Old outboard (not worth the $800 for which it's insured) Older VHF & Autohelm 800 tillerpilot are the only electronics I'll check tonight what kind of coverage I have but was wondering what you'd suggest. Thanks! LaDonna

L

LaDonna Bubak - Planet Catalina

Details

Ok, here are the details: Bodily Injury Liability 50K/100K - $16 Property Damage Liability 25K - $16 Medical Payments 2K - $14 Boat 7,400 - $178 Motor $600 Deductible - $500 total premium - $178 per year Does this sound like complete enough coverage? I sail on the Columbia River in Portland, OR. No ocean sailing, mostly daysails on the river. Should I add, deduct, look at a different plan (this is with The Guidant Insurance Group out of - I know - Iowa). Thanks! LaDonna

A

Al Golden

Donna: It's a little difficult to talk price without a lot more detail. You're certainly welcome to fill out a Quote Request form and submit it. A far as coverage is concerned I have to recommend the BEST policy you can find. The variation in cost on your size boat can't be significant enough to make that a reasonable question. Al IMIS

Status
Not open for further replies.