Garhauer Traveler

Nov 2, 2020
Catalina 30 TRBS Chapin, SC
Hey guys-

I am trying to find one (1) garhauer traveler, control car. Port side. Mine broke and the new version will work but won’t match the other side (aesthetics matter a little I guess).

The one I found on marketplace never responded.

Anyone have one laying around or know where I can buy one?

Mine is an 89 flat track.

Attachments

Ward H

Nov 7, 2011
Catalina 30 Mk II Barnegat, NJ
What doesn't match? If it's just the cam cleat, that looks like a Harken 150 cam cleat. I know on Garhauers website the ones pictured are their own and don't have the red on them. If it's something else maybe try calling Garhauer. They may be able to sell you the pieces you need or make one up to match.

Jan 11, 2014
Sabre 362 113 Fair Haven, NY
What doesn't match? If it's just the cam cleat, that looks like a Harken 150 cam cleat. I know on Garhauers website the ones pictured are their own and don't have the red on them. If it's something else maybe try calling Garhauer. They may be able to sell you the pieces you need or make one up to match.
That's a Harken cam cleat. The blocks look like older Harken blocks. Not sure if they still make them.

Ward H

Nov 7, 2011
Catalina 30 Mk II Barnegat, NJ
Yep, Harken Cam Cleat. The blocks do look like the ones on my traveler, which Garhauer said was one of their early models.