Re- Rosewood Missing 54 foot vessel Hunter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 30, 2011
Rosewood Hunter 54 New York NY
Rosewood Missing Vessel

Looking For My 54 Foot Hunter Sail Boat
My Vessel Was Last Seen In Galveston Heading South...
Please Keep An Eye Out If You See It And Call Me At Tel 573-979-1467
Thanks To Every One
The boat I think is in Connecticut it was a farce to lead me to gGalviston
Larry

Last edited:
Oct 30, 2011
Rosewood
I just heard the boat left Galveston the last few days.
Please keep an eye out... I am offering an award to who ever finds the vessel...
It may be on the way to Mexico..
Thanks Larry
Tel:573-979-1467

Last edited:

KD3PC

Sep 25, 2008
boatless rainbow Callao, VA
Re: Rosewood

thought you "found" it in texas?

Unless you have done what was asked, this may be a very short search for you, here....

Oct 30, 2011
Still looking

This is the World Ocean School, The Schooner Rosewood.

Peace

dmc
The guy who saw the boat has not come forth with the name of the marina, so the needle is still in the haystack
Regards
Larry

Tim R.

May 27, 2004
Caliber 40 Long Range Cruiser Portland, Maine

Looks like he was the previous owner looking to see who owns her now.

Vessel Name: ROSEWOOD USCG Doc. No.: 659337 Vessel Service: RECREATIONAL IMO Number: * Trade Indicator: Recreational Call Sign: WCP9581 Hull Material: FRP (FIBERGLASS) Hull Number: HUN64012M81K Ship Builder: HUNTER MARINE A DIV OF SI Year Built: 1981

Length (ft.): 54 Hailing Port: NEW YORK NY Hull Depth (ft.): 6.1 Owner: Hull Breadth (ft.): 11.2 Gross Tonnage: 18 Net Tonnage: 16 Documentation Issuance Date: June 12, 1997 Documentation Expiration Date: June 30, 2002 Previous Vessel Names: No Vessel Name Changes Previous Vessel Owners: LARRY T LAURENTIUS
LARRY T LAURENTIUS

Oct 30, 2011
Done all can do

thought you "found" it in texas?

Unless you have done what was asked, this may be a very short search for you, here....
I have done everything I can do except now go back to waiting, but there has been an interesting development which could show promise in finding the boat, thanks to the good people of Sailboatowners.com
Regards
Larry

Oct 30, 2011
This is right

NOT TRUE SEE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION

Vessel Name: ROSEWOOD USCG Doc. No.: 659337 Vessel Service: RECREATIONAL IMO Number: * Trade Indicator: Recreational Call Sign: WCP9581 Hull Material: FRP (FIBERGLASS) Hull Number: HUN64012M81K Ship Builder: HUNTER MARINE A DIV OF SI Year Built: 1981

Length (ft.): 54 Hailing Port: NEW YORK NY Hull Depth (ft.): 6.1 Owner: Hull Breadth (ft.): 11.2 Gross Tonnage: 18 Net Tonnage: 16 Documentation Issuance Date: June 12, 1997 Documentation Expiration Date: June 30, 2002 Previous Vessel Names: No Vessel Name Changes Previous Vessel Owners: LARRY T LAURENTIUS
LARRY T LAURENTIUS
Good Job,
Almost all is correct, but here is missing information, YOU DO NOT HAVE,
I bought the Boat and documented it in 1988 and re-documented it after my divorce in 1997
(I took X-wife off all records) ...I got the boat, good lawyer... Vessels name has always been Rosewood as described above...Correct on details...
The vessel is now current and updated with the USCG Documentation center and the Documentation was re-issued with an expiration date of 12/31/2012. also the vessel holds a NY registration since 1997, with a current expiration date of 8/31/2014
Need any thing else let me know
Regards,
Larry T Laurentius

Ed H

Sep 15, 2010
Hunter 33_77-83 Regent Point Marina, Virginia
With that Hull number, is it a 54 or a 64?

Oct 30, 2011

LARRY T LAURENTIUS
Did you get the detailed information I just sent to you
Regards
Larry

Oct 30, 2011
Forgot to mention

LARRY T LAURENTIUS
To be completely clear,
I am the owner named on the USCG Documentation along with my son as well as the NY registration
Just to be clear...
Regards
Larry T Laurentius

Oct 30, 2011
To be completely clear,
I am the owner named on the USCG Documentation along with my son as well as the NY registration
Just to be clear...
Regards
Larry T Laurentius
If you should find another owner of this vessel, please let me know immediately
Thanks
Larry

Tim R.

May 27, 2004
To be completely clear,
Just to be clear...
Regards
Larry T Laurentius
So Larry, is the boat stolen? Has it been reported as such?

Jun 6, 2006
currently boatless wishing Harrington Harbor North, MD

I believe it is a 64' hull number which begs the issue:
Who owns what?
Perhaps a typo on the USCG doc???? They are notorious for this kind of stuff.

Jan 22, 2008
Beneteau 323 Annapolis MD

My curiousity up, I check my own vessel's listing, and though I am shown as the owner, I'm listed as a previous owner also. I popped over to look at Rosewood, and the documentation expired in 2002, and the OP and son are listed as PREVIOUS owners, there is NO present owner listed.
http://www.st.nmfs.noaa.gov/st1/CoastGuard/VesselByName.html

Are we on Candid Camera, or is it April 1st already?

Last edited:

Tim R.

May 27, 2004
My curiousity up, I check my own vessel's listing, and though I am shown as the owner, I'm listed as a previous owner also. I popped over to look at Rosewood, and the documentation expired in 2002, and the OP and son are listed as PREVIOUS owners, there is NO present owner listed.
http://www.st.nmfs.noaa.gov/st1/CoastGuard/VesselByName.html

Are we on Candid Camera, or is it April 1st already?
Previous Owner may get modified if the boat is renamed or has a lien forgiven.

As for Larry showing up as the current owner, it takes the CG a long time to update the online record. I received my Doc in the mail and it was literally weeks before the online record changed.

Aug 26, 2007
Hunter 41DS Ventura, California
Previous Owner may get modified if the boat is renamed or has a lien forgiven.

As for Larry showing up as the current owner, it takes the CG a long time to update the online record. I received my Doc in the mail and it was literally weeks before the online record changed.

It's been a lot of weeks since June 2002!

Status
Not open for further replies.