New profile posts

I have a 2016 23.5 Precision. Looking to replace the outboard adjustable bracket
D
DAVA390
I might be parting out a P23 if it is not accepted as a donation to a local maritime museum in Md. They will visit and decide sometime after Sept. 5 weekend. If interested, contact me at dava390@verizon.net.
I just bought a 1978 ODay Day sailer. Would like to know how the boom stays in place without sliding up, also how high should it be from th base of the mast. Thanks! I haven't put it in the water yet but plan to take it to Lake Matinenda this week. All advice I will welcome! Thanks!!!
Hey Tucker, I totally lost track of this last year, and for that I apologize. Would you, but any chance, still be in the DC area? I still have those cushions of you want them.
Hi - I have a 1993 Beneteau First 35s5 that came without the dinette table in the cabin. I am trying to build a new one and would appreciate if you have the dimensions for your table (length and width while open, and height from floor to bottom of table) it would be very helpful.
Thank you.
Tom
Lake Erie, OH, US
tombutler82@icloud.com
330-968-8073 (text)
I've been sailing since the early 90's when I sailed my cousins 13 ft dingy, he called it a California racing dingy. I've owned a Lone Star 16, currently have a West Wight Potter (selling it), a Hobi tandem islander, and a Helsen HMS 23 (Allmand 23)
Hi Nautidawg - would you by chance have the dimensions of the cabin dinette table (length and width) + height from cabin sole that you could send me? I am trying to fabricate as my 35s5 did not come with one.
thanks
Tom
Lake Erie, Ohio, USA
Hi Sailorman - would you by chance have the dimensions of the cabin dinette table (length and width) + height from cabin sole that you could send me? I am trying to fabricate as my 35s5 did not come with one.
thanks
Tom
Lake Erie, Ohio, USA
Hi Douglas - would you by chance have the dimensions of the cabin dinette table (length and width) + height from cabin sole that you could send me? I am trying to fabricate as my 35s5 did not come with one.
thanks
Tom
Lake Erie, Ohio, USA