New profile posts

I'm down at HHS J29 and maybe a little ahead of you. My boat has been neglected for 30+ years and now that I'm mostly retired we are doing a major overhaul. Pulling up the floors, redoing the head area, etc. etc. We'll be down there this week pulling up the remaining aft and forward soles. The main cabin is pretty much done, with a rebuilding of the cubbies and just about everything else.

Mike
Need to completely remove and replace thru hulls on our new cat without damaging the current holes, what have you used to remove the mushrooms attached by 5200 and covered over with bottom paint.
hi Jb, my Yanmar 2gm does exactly what you posted yours does. last weekend I tried releasing compression on the front cylinder and it started right up. But upon releasing the decompression lever to soon its stall. so I held it open for a minute and released it. it ran fine until it warmed up and started losing rpm. Did you resolve your issue and if so, what was it?
steveinusa at protonmail dot com
I would like to wish everyone a very merry Christmas, happy holidays or whichever you celebrate, from my family to yours
Brad, my name is Michael. I noticed that you launch at Utah Lake and live in Lehi. My home is in Mapleton and just purchased a 26M. How has your experience been on Utah Lake? In my Seaward 25 (draft is 25" shoal keel) I have found the bottom several times. How deep do you sail your board and do you sail often?

I plan on a trip to the North Channel this summer. Have you sailed there?
I just joined this site a week ago and purchased a 26M a couple of weeks before that. Do you sail Lake Meade? I hail from Utah County Utah and have thought about trailering to Meade. What is your experience there?
Phil,
How are you?

Sadly because of age & physical limitations, I need to sell my boat.
I looked at the steps needed to sell however, Is there anyway I can
just upload my PDF or Word document file which has all the info laid out?
As for the SBO costs, I'm happy to pay these.

Please Let me know pal...…..

the shadow
So, we got back from our sail and learn this past weekend in St. Vincent. We are looking to up grade to a larger trailer sailor but not sure what brand. Would like something at least 25 feet long and that we could trailer to the Gulf or east coast to do some coastal sailing as well as well. Looking for suggestions as well as information as to which would be best suited for both uses and can still be trailered.
waiting for the marina to give me the go to bring my boat in, to store her for the winter, Can't wait
Concerning Sippingsisters question, I would use - that is in Europe - a Sikaflex adhesive/kit. Silicone based products are vulnerable in combination with saltwater, in certain time it will dissolve and your rub rail can get lost (always when not expected).
S
Sippingsister
Thank you. I've reached out to the BeneteauUS service department, Ward Richardson, and expect he'll get back to me next week or so. It's a holiday weekend here in the States. Thanksgiving is tomorrow and most of us are going to spend Friday recovering from the excesses of Thursday. Thank you so much for suggestion. I will "Google" it and see what it is. I don't recall seeing Sikaflex here. Cheers.
Sold the 280 a while ago.....bought a 310. Had it les then 6 months and Hurricane Michael decided to make it into a submarine...…….one year later bought a 290!
Hello from Copenhagen Denmark. I have a Jaguar 22 aka Catalina 22. Bought it in 2018 and still loving it
I'm trying to put a group together like ourselves, with Mac 26's, X,M,S's. That would like to schedule cruise get togethers around the southeast. Cruises of 3-7 days in interesting areas, with cruises set every couple of months. Do you know a group like this, or would like help forming one. Please contact me. Capt. Vince Rakstis "Vince" I'm located in St.Petersburg, Fl. CaptVRakstis@yahoo.com