New profile posts

Dear Sir/Madam

I've recently purchased an O'day 31. I'm in the process of renovating her and I would like to get some more knowledge of the manufacturing, plumbing and electrical information.

I'm approaching you in desperation to see where I can source more information about O'day 31's. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards
Pieter Willem Delport
Dear Sir/Madam

I've recently purchased an O'day 31. I'm in the process of renovating her and I would like to get some more knowledge of the manufacturing, plumbing and electrical information.

I'm approaching you in desperation to see where I can source more information about O'day 31's. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards
Pieter Willem Delport
Dear Sir/Madam

Kind regards
Pieter Willem Delport
Hello..I have a 2001 466/460 called Casper which is in Arbroath Scotland which you might like to take a look at..she was actually sold new as a 466 as she had the 466 upgraded interior woodwork but, still retains the two vertical windows on the coach roof port/starboard aft. Is it the UK your from?
I see that most of the sailboat forums seem to be like ghost towns. Many of them have no posts since 2008. What has happened?
frimi_captain
frimi_captain
facebook is easier maybe. plus many posters may be sailing
Rudder has become saturated, apparently where tube enters the rudder. What can I use to make a somewhat permanent watertight seal between the stainless tube and the epoxy-primed rudder body?
Hi everybody, very exited to join the community as I have just signed last week end the purchase contract subject to survey and sea trial of a nice Hunter 450 1997 in Florida. Any advice for maintenance or refit would be welcome. Looking forward to exchange with other owners. Cheers
JamesG161
JamesG161
The H450 has many things just like my 1998 H430. So do not limit your searches to just H450. Also the H420.
T
Thaelia
Hi James, of course the 430 is of great interest too as I am completly new to Hunter. Have you changed your rigging or is it original? It is original on the Hunter 450. I have noticed plenty of cracks on the gel coat deck and arch. Is it the same with you? We will be very pleased to exchange with you Cheers Caroline and William
Thaelia.team@gmail.com 1 778 392 7108
JamesG161
JamesG161
Check your Private Messages for more information from me.
I have recently completed some needed upgrades on my MacGregor 25, Rae Marie. Replacing the pink windows is underway. I just completed a 5-year gig as agronomist in SW Kansas. As of September 1, 2021 I am once again available to sail and to do selected work on trailer sailers 25-ft or below. You will note I need to bring blueyonderboating.com back up to present, so that's where my current profile stands.
68, paragliding accident in 20180417, resulting in L1 burst fracture and bruised spinal cord. Have regained perhaps 90%of my legs still use a walker, crutches, cane, or hiking poles. Gotten back into sailing, body boarding, camping, drawing and painting and writing.
E
Edward Eric Matus
Today I went sailing out of Challenged Sailors SD. It started with 4 kt wind and about 15kts to 20+ kts. Had to sail with a fisherman's reef when the wind piped up to 15 to 22kt !