Yo ho...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 7, 2004
Hunter 30T Cheney, KS
How many of you have tried Pusser's Rum? I see it advertised in every issue of Sail magazine. I really appreciate the days of the tall ships and the culture "Pusser's is still made the same way it was at the time of Trafalgar – in wooden pot-stills as opposed to modern industrial column-stills. This results in the most full-flavored, intense rum available anywhere."

Attachments

L

Len

Yo Ho HO

Made very similar to a Jamacan rum that is very smooth called Appleton Estates. This is my Poison and once in awhile I will divuge is some Havanna Club Arrrh Matey!!

Aug 10, 2005
Macgregor 25 Yankton, SD
dont forget

And dont forget Cruzan!!! I found that for a budget minded sailor, Cruzan is surprisingly tasty! My personal preferance is for the dark variety....We discoverd the allure of local rums on our last sail in the BVI's and though the Pussers was partaken of on many a shore excursion, ships stock always had Cruzan and our crew found it adeqate to the cause! BTW, if you find yourself at Pussers bar on the west end of Tortola, go upstairs and drink in (pun intended!) the BEAUTIFUL bar there! Breath-taking worksmanship, wonderful ambiance, and excellent adult beverages!

K

KayakDan

Very Old

Mount Gay Very Old for drinkin' In the Bahamas it's Ricardo for mixing. Ricardo Coconut with pineapple juice..sittin' on Boysie Cay..watching the sun set..yeah,this is where we wanna be.

Status
Not open for further replies.