Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 24, 2005
MacGregor Mac26D Richardson, TX; Dana Point, CA
Any suggestions on where to get a Yanmar 3GM Manual? Thanks... --jerry

B

bob G.

Clymers

Clymers makes a god manual that is easier to use than multi language original...try Amazon.com

Aug 6, 2006
Hunter Legend 37 Severna Park, MD
Engine manual

I have always gotten my engine shop manual from Bay Shore Marine. They are at 124 Bay Shore Ave, Eastport- Annapolis, MD 21403. Their phone is 410-263-8370. The one for my Hunter Legend 37 was $85.00 and was well worth it as I have had to do some engine work and it was made real easy since I had the shop manual. Hope this helps. Fair winds, Paul s/v Lady Sara Severna Park, MD

J

jung

Workshop manual for Yanmar

, in CD-ROM can be purchased here: http://workshopmanuals.co.uk/workshop_manuals/marine/yanmar_workshop_manuals.htm

Dec 2, 1999
Hunter Vision-36 Rio Vista, CA.
Have you contacted your local Yanmar dealer/dist?

Jerry: Have you contacted your local Yanmar dealer/distributor in your area?

Jul 24, 2005
MacGregor Mac26D Richardson, TX; Dana Point, CA
Thanks....

I was not sure which was a good manual or source... I appreciate all your responses!!! I don't really have a "local" yanmar dealer... I expect that will be Torrensen. --jerry

Dec 3, 2003
Hunter Legend 37 Portsmouth, RI
I Have a Manual...

...that I bought direct from Yanmar. Really well-written and good graphics. It covers all aspects of the 1GM, 2GM, 3GM and 3HM series of engines from oil changes to converting raw to fresh-water cooling. It is about 1-1/2 inches thick. It cost about $40 12 years ago.

D

Dick Cuthbert

SELOC --Yanmar Manual

There is a general manual for Yanmar Inboards still available from Chilton Marine .... www.chiltonsonline.com look on the left under marine and click on SELOC........It covers QM,GM/HM, 4JH/4JH2 Series engines ...for the years 1975 thru 1998 .... Contents include Maintenance, Fuel, Electrical, Cooling , Engine and Overhaul, Transmissions, Alignment, Remote .......I have used it since 1999 ......

Status
Not open for further replies.