Which Maxwell winches were used on Hunters?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 25, 2006
Hunter 34 Bayou Chico - Pensacola
Allen Hutton at Australia Yacht Winch Co. has offered to provide diagrams for any Maxwell winches that we are interested in if we'll just indicate which models we need. I'm attaching the diagram that he provided for the model 20 2-speed non-geared winch that I'm cleaning up for our H34. AYW Co. bought all the inventory when Maxwell went under and they still sell many of the parts needed to maintain these winches. This Web site already has diagrams for the model 20 and 23 geared 2-speed winches so which other models do we need diagrams for?

Jun 25, 2006
Hunter 34 Bayou Chico - Pensacola
Allen Hutton at Australia Yacht Winch Co. has offered to provide diagrams for any Maxwell winches that we are interested in if we'll just indicate which models we need. I'm attaching the diagram that he provided for the model 20 2-speed non-geared winch that I'm cleaning up for our H34. AYW Co. bought all the inventory when Maxwell went under and they still sell many of the parts needed to maintain these winches. This Web site already has diagrams for the model 20 and 23 geared 2-speed winches so which other models do we need diagrams for?

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.