• Mobile App For Android Now Online!

Download it here. The app is searchable in the Google Play Store under Sailboat Owners.

Sorry iPhone/iPad users, we are still waiting on Apple. :(

Click the X in the upper right corner to make this go away

Wanted: Catalina 30 MK III

Bash

Dec 30, 2020
Catalina C320 West Vancouver
Washington State or British Columbia.
Has to be MK III.

May 1, 2017
Catalina 30 MK II Noank
Washington State or British Columbia.
Has to be MK III.
The MKIII is a great boat. A well kept secret is the MKII.5. I found mine when I was looking for a MKIII. The MKII.5, has the hardware of the MKIII and the walkthrough transom. The difference is that they put the walk-thru in the hull of the MKII. Mine was the only one on the east coast when I found her. But, if one is on the market in your area, it might be worth a look for you. If the boat was made before the middle of 1993, or does not have stainless grab rails, it is not a MKII.5. Good luck with the search!

Bash

Dec 30, 2020
Catalina C320 West Vancouver
The MKIII is a great boat. A well kept secret is the MKII.5. I found mine when I was looking for a MKIII. The MKII.5, has the hardware of the MKIII and the walkthrough transom. The difference is that they put the walk-thru in the hull of the MKII. Mine was the only one on the east coast when I found her. But, if one is on the market in your area, it might be worth a look for you. If the boat was made before the middle of 1993, or does not have stainless grab rails, it is not a MKII.5. Good luck with the search!
Thanks for the reply. I agree with you entirely. The challenge is finding one on the west coast as no one seems willing to sell.

May 24, 2013
Catalina 30 MK III 6444 Marina Del Rey
Thanks for the reply. I agree with you entirely. The challenge is finding one on the west coast as no one seems willing to sell.
I just bought a 2001 Catalina 30 MK III. Sail# 6444
I have been looking for one on this coast for years. While sailing my 1977 C-30 Hold Fast #0796, I followed this new one into it's slip in Marina Del Rey. I docked my boat, ran over to the other boat's slip and offered to buy the boat if they would sell. Three months later, I am the new owner of Riff Raff ! I got very lucky and I'm very happy.
Good luck! By the way, that was the third MK III that was not for sale I had offered to buy.

Jan 18, 2016
Catalina 387 Dana Point
A '78 would definitely not be a MK III. And the asking price is pretty high.
The one SkipperJohn linked to looks nice.