Volvo Penta MD21A 75 HP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 9, 2007
- - Riverslde,NJ
I need to find a temperature sender for my diesel. Does anyone know of a parts distributor either in the the states or Europe who might carry that part for my Volvo Penta MD21A. I have in the past contacted Sweden distributors, but can't locate the website now. Thanks in advance for any help you may have to offer.

Ross

Jun 15, 2004
Islander/Wayfairer 30 sail number 25 Perryville,Md.
Try Dick Vosbury at Vosbury marine in

Annapolis, MD 1-800-427-3451 I have been dealing with him for 15 years.

M

Martin Hinders

The MD21A is a Peugeot car engine

Greetings from sunny Sardinia. The Volvo Penta MD21A is standard Peugeot car engine, was used in the Peugeot 504/505 cars I believe. The motor is called Indenor XDP 4/90. Here in Europe it is still possible to obtain at least some engine parts from a Peugeot dealer to a fraction of the cost at the Volvo Penta dealer. Martin

M

mbu745

Volvo- Peeugeot

Hello Martin, very good information. Years ago, Volo used this Peugeotengines in ther cars a well. I just bought a 35'HR, I'm waiting for the proper papers to move in. Now there is an Isuzu in the boat, if necessary I'll put in the original engine again and it's good to know. This type of engines is still in use in Europe, it's very easy to pick up such an engine, have it rebuilt and you’re good for an other 20 years. By the way, I want to build in an Top loader fridge, do you, or someone else, have any sugestion please. Greetings. mbu745

Status
Not open for further replies.