Videos

Dec 5, 2011
Catalina Catalina 22 13632 Phenix City
We love pictures and videos here on the forums and I confess to spending my fair share of time on YouTube watching everyone's videos. So in fairness to all, I finally got my act together and staked out my own little corner of YouTube. So the next time you need to take a break from working on your boat or are sidelined due to the weather, start here:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo44b__JV2f68PX3K-_nuag

Thanks,

Slim

Apr 26, 2010
catalina 22 lake tillery NC
Loved watching your photos ,videos, really great job and I also love the gopro. I liked the tiller project, any more info on that? Alan

Dec 5, 2011
Catalina Catalina 22 13632 Phenix City
Loved watching your photos ,videos, really great job and I also love the gopro. I liked the tiller project, any more info on that? Alan

I can give you all the info you want, what would you like to know? I basically created a jig, then used strips of leftover Mahogany and Red Oak, gluing them up one strip at a time with Gorilla Glue (and a whole lot of clamps), then shaping with a joiner, hand plane and sander.

Btw, I remember watching a bunch of your videos too, nice job.

Mar 20, 2015
C&C 30 Mk1 Winnipeg
I can give you all the info you want, what would you like to know? I basically created a jig, then used strips of leftover Mahogany and Red Oak, gluing them up one strip at a time with Gorilla Glue (and a whole lot of clamps), then shaping with a joiner, hand plane and sander.
If that isn't a candidate for a build thread I don't know what is. :)