Duct tape?
lots of 5200?
Seizing wire?
Drill and fit bigger bolts?
Ignore it?

Takes your pick!

Sep 25, 2019
2002 Cat 22 MkII Lake Somerville
@ingramsail if you can provide some added info such as year of your Cat 22, along with a better description of what's going on with your traveler rail and perhaps some photos if you have them I'm sure someone on the forum can help you out....

Grotto

Feb 18, 2018
Catalina 22 Wilmington
Ok so crawl into your starboard side berth, with your head at the stern. You should be able to see the nut for the Traveller rail. Repeat on the port side. Leave the cockpit hatches open to feel less coffin like.

Feb 14, 2020
Hunter 26 26 Lake Hefner
Ok so crawl into your starboard side berth, with your head at the stern. You should be able to see the nut for the Traveller rail. Repeat on the port side. Leave the cockpit hatches open to feel less coffin like.
Thanks, this is a 1977 that needs a lot of cleanup. Previous owner let the cabin fill with rain water, I'm in the process of drying out the inside. Took this on to get me out of house, my wife is working me to hard in my retirement. I keep telling her it take a lots of planning and time but not a lot of $$$$.

May 23, 2016
Catalina 22 #12502 BSC
Welcome! It will definitely keep you outta the house!

Last edited:
Sep 14, 2014
Catalina 22 Pensacola, Florida
Good luck with the argument with the wife, boats are far less hard to deal with.