topside oil canning fix?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 9, 2012
seafarer 34 Concored yachet CLUB
Greeting's I have a 34 SF sloop above the waterline under the uper and lower stanchune (on freeboard)the fglass is puckerd in on port and sarboard sides the chainplates arent.simply u-bolts topside and below 3/4wood pad with ss plate and then nylon nut all six are individualy conected to each u-bolt.will conecting three on each side with long peace of ss,nylon pad bring the stress out.

Dec 25, 2008
Catalina 34 St. Simons Island
More sources for help

Greeting's I have a 34 SF sloop above the waterline under the uper and lower stanchune (on freeboard)the fglass is puckerd in on port and sarboard sides the chainplates arent.simply u-bolts topside and below 3/4wood pad with ss plate and then nylon nut all six are individualy conected to each u-bolt.will conecting three on each side with long peace of ss,nylon pad bring the stress out.
Paul,

I regret that no one with a Seafarer 34' has replied to your question. I have a Seafarer 29 and do not have this problem so I can't add any advise other than try to connect you with other Seafarer 34 owners.

I monitor all the known Seafarer forums and groups on the internet and suggest that you contact Jason Sinclair on his web site http://sailingchance.com/ or on the Facebook Seafarer Yacht group. Jason is renovating a Seafarer 34 in NY and will set sail for Columbia next month.

I am the administrator of the Seafarer Yacht group on Facebook. If you're on FB just type in SEAFARER YACHT and it should take you to our page. Just request to join and I'll see the notice.

James

Status
Not open for further replies.