Thursday Night Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Ben Allen, OD 26

Thursday night is almost here, and with the Presidential Rebates over, at least in the U.S., ya'll need to stop in the O'Day chat room. As a very special guest this week, we'll have Don Evans of Bracebridge, Ontario to answer any question you might have in person. He will be able to handle questions from proper shroud tension, to number of beers that will fit in an ice box. So mark this on your calendar and stop on in, thats Thrusday night at 9:00 Central Time, at www.finesailing.com, then go to the O'Day room. Ben Allen Montgomery, AL "Wahoo" OD 26

R

Rick laBella

Unable to access finesailing.com

I tried to log on "finesailing" to familiarize myself with the web site for Thursday evening's live chat. The site said I was unauthorized access. Do have any suggestions. I am an Oday 23 owner. Thanks, sail on!

B

Ben Allen

Fine Sailing Web Site

Rick, I just tried Finesailing.com and got the same message as you. Have not had a problem in the last year up to now. Could be a server error. If unable to get to the site early tomorrow, I will list another site with voice capabilities. Ben Allen

Status
Not open for further replies.