Space Force's First Christmas and More!

Nov 6, 2006
Hunter 34 Mandeville Louisiana
Thanks, Jim !! Very nice .. what a venue for a presentation like that!!

Jun 2, 2004
Hunter 23.5 Fort Walton Yacht Club, Florida
That'll be what the uniforms look like for the Space Force except with sleeve braid for officers. They will also allow everyone to wear a flight suit, maybe a blue one just to look cool.

Feb 17, 2006
Lancer 27PS MCB Camp Pendleton KF6BL
Ha! Wait until the Space Marines get in there. LOL (I am so envious. I want to join the Space Force.) :(

Oct 19, 2017
O'Day 19 Littleton, NH
I have been thinking, how cool to be alive during this Age. Just incredible.

But then, I can't stop wishing it had been named "Star Fleet" instead of "Space Force". I suppose the Pentagon didn't want to pay the royalty fees.

-Will (Dragonfly)

Feb 14, 2014
Hunter 430 Waveland, MS
Just released the shoulder patch for
Space Force...
EPE6t6aX4AEFUnX.jpeg

Everyone had a chuckle when the standard Earth camouflage duty uniforms had that patch.

I wonder what is Camouflage in outer space?:huh:
Jim...

May 1, 2011
Pearson 37 Lusby MD
Just saw the comparison on the evening news - makes me wonder if there may be any copyright infringement.

Dr. D

Nov 3, 2018
Beneteau Oceanis 35.1 Herrington Harbour North
We all know it is properly called Space Farce. It will bring no new benefits but costs billions more.

Oct 19, 2017
O'Day 19 Littleton, NH
We all know it is properly called Space Farce. It will bring no new benefits but costs billions more.
On the contrary. The secret plan, I will reveal only to trusted members of this forum...
It is to make every other country feel they have to spends billions, just to keep up with the US Jones, so to speak, while we reap the economic benefits of their spending those billions on our dated technology, unaware that we are faking our financial reports and stealing their technology.
I've said too much already. Just, rest assured that we will profit.
;)
-Will (Dragonfly)

Feb 14, 2014
Hunter 430 Waveland, MS
Wait till the aliens attack our GPS satellites.
Then where will our navigational systems be?

Most people don't understand how much defensive space stuff we have orbiting.
Outer Space does not like aircraft, thus...

Space Force.

Jim...

Jun 2, 2004
Hunter 23.5 Fort Walton Yacht Club, Florida
While it is humorous to poke fun at the notion it really can be argued that it is a necessary evolution. As necessary as the separation of the Air Force from the Army was. The folks working the space stuff compete with all the rest of the Air Force for promotions, funding, leadership roles and always feel short changed. By creating their own force they presumably will only have to compete with each other. The space guys however make it very difficult not to be mocked when they have wings on their chest that look like the ones Buzz Lightyear wears.

Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
I want to know if they have exoskeleton uniforms. Then I might join up, and be able to run and jump like a 20 year old again.