Soon I sea more of this.

Dec 25, 2014
Sirius 21 Havelock Ontario
Not Ready Yet

Bought this boat last Dec. While towing it home in a snow storm, I pulled in to a truck stop to get a cup of coffee and parked beside an 18 wheeler. The driver buzzed his window down and yelled "hey buddy, wrong season"! Looking over my shoulder I hollered back "Christmas present"!

It's been a challenge fixing all the right stuff and undoing all the wrongs.

Jul 19, 2009
Vandestadt & McGruer Sirius 21 #190 Dayton Ohio
Oops... photos.
Glad to see that five 2 X 8s hold up the front because that is what I was going to try. I was thinking of stacking one more block taller to get the trailer completely out to repaint it. It seems like it would be pretty high up there but I'm not sure how else to get the trailer out without spending a lot of money.

Dec 25, 2014
Shanester,

There are 4 2x8s with 2x4 spacers in between held together with 4" screws and it is very stable. To get the trailer completely out I could remove the fenders and flatten or remove the tires and skid the trailer out on planks but, to paint the bottom I'll do it in stages.

Just a little timid of raising the boat any higher.

The aft support is shaped so the boat is evenly supported.

Dec 25, 2014
Getting really stupid in my old age.

There are only 3 2x8s supporting the front.

Jul 19, 2009
Vandestadt & McGruer Sirius 21 #190 Dayton Ohio
My fenders are welded on but the thought of removing the wheels has crossed my mind. Maybe I could raise it a 4" half block over your setup and get it out.