Size of O'Day 22 table?

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rich SantaColoma

I got my O'Day 22, a 1973 model, missing a few things... including the swing-away cabin table. I have the post for it. I was wondering if anyone could measure their table for me, including the thickness used and the location of the flange center. Thanks, Rich.

J

Justin - O'day Owner's Web

As always, see Rudy . . .

Rudy ought to be getting a kickback from us, Phil! Rich, Try Rudy at D and R Marine. Rudy Nickerson, DandR Marine, 14 Water Street, POB 921, Assonet, MA 02702, ph #508-664-3001. Justin - O'day Owner's Web

R

Rich SantaColoma

I'm making my own...

I know about Rudy, and plan on purchasing various items from him (assuming they are in stock). But I plan to make a table, and didn't want to bother him for that reason. I just figured someone could measure theirs, when they have a chance... including the location of the flange center.

J

Justin - O'day Owner's Web

Ok, but . . .

I don't have a table for you to measure. :) I'd thought I'd pass D and R along just in case no one is able to give the the information you need. Cheers - Justin - O'day Owner's Web

J

Jim

Table size

The table is 21" square (with rounded corners) ans 1/2" thick. If you were looking at the bottom of the table the post center would be 4 3/4" from the near edge and 10 1/4" from the left edge.

R

Rich SantaColoma

Wonderful!

Thanks so much. Even though I may not be sailing the thing until next spring, I can make the table and sit in there, and pretend! I found a used motor mount today... so little by little, I'll have everything ready. I appreciate your taking the time to do that for me... and, I see, Justin needed the dimensions, too. Take care, Rich.

Status
Not open for further replies.