Download it here. The app is searchable in the Google Play Store under Sailboat Owners.
Sorry iPhone/iPad users, we are still waiting on Apple. :(Click the X in the upper right corner to make this go away
Neither. It should be taken to a toxic waste disposal site.I have a portable toilet system with pump out plumbing. The boat came with some RV toilet treatment solution. It's a thick blue liquid. It stung my eyes like crazy the first time I opened it. Should this be poured in the water or holding tank?
What Dave said: don't do either one with it. Most RV toilet/tank products are highly toxic chemicals that are anything BUT enviro-friendly and only add a chemical odor to the sewage odor. Most claim to be bio degradable but "biodegradable" is a meaningless feel-good term used to mislead people into confusing it with "environmentally friendly"...formaldehyde is actually biodegradable...it just takes a long time TO bio-degrade, doing harm to the surrounding environment meanwhile.I have a portable toilet system with pump out plumbing. The boat came with some RV toilet treatment solution. It's a thick blue liquid. It stung my eyes like crazy the first time I opened it. Should this be poured in the water or holding tank?
No I didn't and if there is comparable US made product I would glaldly buy it once my current supply is gone. @thinwater has been conducting experiments with off the shelf products that contain similar chemicals as Odorlos, Zaal's, and the Camco products. Perhaps he'll weigh in with his findings.Btw, Dave...you DO realize that CAMCO is made in China?
Yes...not only pump out, but thoroughly rinse out the tank too...not to prevent any chemical reaction, but because Campa Chem is another one of Thetford's highly toxic chemicals ("poison" is clearly included in the label) that kill bacteria needed to break down solids and TP, preventing Odorlos from promoting oxygen release from the tank contents. You want to use tank products that work WITH nature.Odorlos should be here in a day or two. I assume I should pump out before adding it so there's no potential for a chemical reaction?