Room for Annapolis Boat Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

John McDaris

Does anyone know where you can get a good deal on a room around Annapolis for the boat show Oct. 7?

P

Peggie Hall/HeadMistress

BWI airport hotels

Hampton Inn and Best Western BWI have rooms for $70-85/night. It's an easy 20 minute drive to Annapolis from there. You can book online through Yahoo Travel/Travelocity. Choose "airport" or "Dorsey" when asked for a location in the Baltimore Annapolis area. A word of warning: Plan on getting INTO Annapolis no later than 8 am if you want to find a parking place near the show. I love getting there that early, 'cuz it gives me plenty of time for a leisurely breakfast and a stroll around the historic district. Don't even THINK of parking at a meter and just ducking out on the ticket 'cuz they won't hunt you down out of town...they don't just ticket...they tow. If you get there early enough you can often find a spot on a side street for free...or go across the Spa Creek bridge into Eastport...lots of street parking there. Expect to pay at least $15 for a day in a lot.

B

Barry

Last Year I used MOTEL6

Cheapest deal in the area but I had a 30 minute drive. The Hotels near the show had high prices, some had 3 day minimium stays.

Status
Not open for further replies.