rig,rigging,rigged?

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Charles Cook

Well I seem to have rescued a 1973,c22 and now it seem I have the task of finding out where everything goes.(The running lines ect) Are there any books out there that tell about the c22(typical rigging) Any drawings or photos of lines and blocks on the deck would be of great help. P.S. I found the boat on its side in a parking lot with some things missing you might say. Thanks in advance for your help;) Cookci@aol.com (you can see a pict of the boat in the owners photo section)

L

LaDonna Bubak - Planet Catalina

Wow!

A dream come true!!! You're going to have a great boat when you're done. I would suggest heading down to the marina & checking out all the other C22s you can find. See what they've done & base your decision on what looks best to you. Good luck! LaDonna

J

Jim Malcolm

Have lots of old Catalina books

Charles I no longer have a Catalina 22 but do have severals years of the Mainsheet (Catalina owners association magazine) and I believe a Tech Manual. If interested please contact me at jrmalcolm@worldnet.att.net. (I hope this does not violate the forum guidelines.)

C

cat. sail 6310

ME TOO

RENTED FOR MANY YRS. SO I NEVER REALLY CARED ,BUT NOW I OWN MY OWN AND AS YOU SAID -NO BOOKS ON RIGGING. I DID AS SOME ONE SAID LOOKED AT ALL OTHER BOATS ,BUT HAVE YET TO TALK WITH OWNERS - NO ON SAILS WHEN YOU DO AND THEN THEY WANT TO SAIL AND NOT TALK. PLENTY OF OLD TIMERS SAYING WHEN I... BUT CAN NOT SHOW AND TELL. SO GOOD LUCK -I THINK I GOT MINE RIGHT... 6310

Status
Not open for further replies.