Replacement floor

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wes Colley

I am looking for a replacement floor for my Hunter 26.5, the previous owner did not do a good job of restoring it and I want a new one. Anybody? Help

Ross

Jun 15, 2004
Islander/Wayfairer 30 sail number 25 Perryville,Md.
First Try Hunter. Next check out your wood working

skills. After that you can get out your check book and go to a local wood craftsman and have him/her make one for you.

J

Jeff Sherman

Take a look at mine.

Wes, I am in the middle of replacing the teak and holly flooring in my 33'. My boat is located at Deman's Landing if you want to take a look at what I'm doing. I've got some pictures, but my camera is still on the boat so can't show you tonight. I will probably be at the boat most of Saturday and Sunday AM.

Feb 3, 2007
- - Solomons Is. MD
holly and teak replacement

First Mate replaced the orginal interior teak and holly six years ago. The orginal had some delamination problems due to water. The problem was Hunter did not paint, cover, or varnish the bottom of the plywood. *yks Not good! When I discussed this with them two months ago they said; that is still there practice. I suggest you consider some covering. My delamination was occurring by both heads and at the compression post. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.