Oday 26 with diesel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 3, 2004
Oday 26 Lake Keowee,SC
I now own a ODAY 26 1985. I would like a copy of the manual with diesel information; maintance, inspection, parts list. Any othe info on the 26 would be great. Thank You Dave Slepoy

Dec 8, 2006
Oday 26 Starr, SC
Hi Dave...

Hi Dave, I am just down the road. I do not have the diesel. When I got my boat it was a project boat without any documentation. Somewhere on these web sites I was able to send a couple of bucks and got a copy of the original owners manual. It was not very helpful. Good Luck. It was a good thing that this was not my first boat. Ed K

Jun 3, 2004
Oday 26 Lake Keowee,SC
oday 26

Thanks for the response... this is my 5th boat and I did find a place for @10-15 bucks to get documention. Most boats have outboards not the 10 hp inboard..but so far I really like it. How far down the road?

Dec 8, 2006
Oday 26 Starr, SC
Dave have you tested for radioactivity?

Dave, My boat is at Big Water on Lake Hartwell. That is where the Starr, SC comes from. I live in Greenville. I also hike in the mountains north of Seneca. If you are into sailing list, listen in on the Sail Net O'Day list. Bill Coxe a frequent contributor on this forum also resides there. Ed K

Dec 8, 2006
Oday 26 Starr, SC
Dave, on further review...

Dave, I now see that you have changed your location. Oh, well, we were close. So are you going to take your boat to the big lake north of you? ed K

Jim V

Jul 24, 2006
Oday 26 Clinton Lake, Kansas
Diesel manual

I have an 1984 26 with the 1GM 6.5 H.P. Yanmar diesel. My owners' manual doesn't cover the engine but I have the Yanmar Service Manual which covers everything I need about the engine from parts to starting instructions. It covers the 1GM, 2GM, 3GM, and 3HM. You should be able to get one from Yanmar

Status
Not open for further replies.