Not seeing new threads from Phil Herring

May 17, 2004
Beneteau Oceanis 37 Havre de Grace
For some reason the last few weeks when @Phil Herring has posted a thread I haven't seen it in the New Posts list. Once someone replies then the reply shows up and I can see the original post, but I don't know about it until then. At first I thought maybe I just missed it but now I'm pretty sure it's happened for "State of the sailboat biz", "My grill is on fire", and "Horror tow" at least. It also seems like there's a big delay between the first post and first reply, so I'm wondering if maybe it's not just me? I use the new style New Posts, not the legacy New Posts List.

SFS

Aug 18, 2015
Currently Boatless Okinawa
This is a long shot, but you haven't chosen to "ignore" him have you? There is a setting where you can ignore any poster you select.

Phil Herring

Alien
Mar 25, 1997
- - Bainbridge Island
That's a quirk specific to the posts we feature in the Monday Mail Newsletter. They have an older timestamp than when they actually appear on the site. This is an unintended side effect of our workaround, I'll see if I can figure out something else. Thanks for the heads-up!

May 17, 2004
Beneteau Oceanis 37 Havre de Grace
That's a quirk specific to the posts we feature in the Monday Mail Newsletter. They have an older timestamp than when they actually appear on the site. This is an unintended side effect of our workaround, I'll see if I can figure out something else. Thanks for the heads-up!
Ah, that makes sense. So I'm not actually missing them, I just think I am when I see the old timestamp. Thanks!