New Tattoo forum

Phil Herring

Alien
Mar 25, 1997
- - Bainbridge Island
This is a new forum for owners of, and anyone interested in, the new Tattoo sailboats manufactured in Florida by Laura MacGregor Sharp.

May 4, 2005
Macgregor 26d Ft Lauderdale, Fl
any hulls rolling out yet?

Looking forward to seeing some owners here.

Kermit

Jul 31, 2010
AquaCat 12.5 17342 Wateree Lake, SC
I saw one on I-95 going north in South Carolina. Didn't even have an outboard yet. Have no idea what its destination was. The logo on the truck indicated he was delivering it. Wish I could remember the name.

Nov 3, 2004
- - Biscayne Bay
I hope to be an owner, late spring or early summer 2014. I'll be 78 years old, but Hell! What's the option? Sit around watching the grass grow or get out on the beautifull South Florida water. It's been many years since I've been out sailing. As I think back, these were My most pleasant and fun times.
So I'm being optomistic and see if I outlast the boat payment years. LMAO
See Ya out there Bill.

cscott

Oct 18, 2007
Macgregor 26S - 1993 Aumsville, OR
I hope to be an owner, late spring or early summer 2014. I'll be 78 years old, but Hell! What's the option? Sit around watching the grass grow or get out on the beautifull South Florida water. It's been many years since I've been out sailing. As I think back, these were My most pleasant and fun times. So I'm being optomistic and see if I outlast the boat payment years. LMAO See Ya out there Bill.
Go for it. I am78 plus and love my 26 M

Chuck

Feb 21, 2013
Macgregor 26M N Topsail Beach, NC
I hope to be an owner, late spring or early summer 2014. I'll be 78 years old, but Hell! What's the option? Sit around watching the grass grow or get out on the beautifull South Florida water. It's been many years since I've been out sailing. As I think back, these were My most pleasant and fun times. So I'm being optomistic and see if I outlast the boat payment years. LMAO See Ya out there Bill.
Go for it is a good answer. I just retired and will be 70 in a few months. Have not sailed in years due to my working schedule and travel schedule. I have only had my 26M out a few times but I am so happy I bought it. This is going to be a great summer.