need a main sail

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Peter

I am looking for a new mainsail, or a very good used one for my Cat 22. My current sail (marginal)was not designed for the 22 but works OK--has slugs and 2 sets of reef points. If would like my replacement to carry these features. I would like to hear from other Cat 22 owners about this. Thanks for any help!

L

LaDonna Bubak - Planet Catalina

Check out our Classifieds

Hi Peter! You'll find a two menus at the top of this page. Using the one on the right click on Classifieds (then Go). This will take you to our classifieds page. Then in the paragraph at the top, click on the Gear Here link which will take you to the page listing all the sails, etc. for sale. I didn't see any mains for a C22 but you could always place your own "wanted" ad - for FREE! That's how I found the main for my boat. Good luck! LaDonna

S

Sean

USED SAILS

Log on to Atlantic Sail Traders. They have a great selection of used sails at reasonable prices. I'll bet they have what you need. Smooth sailing with great winds. SEAN

K

Ken Cave

Sails for a 22

I have a 25 and have purchased a main, a 150 roller furler, a 110, and Sail Cover from Sail Warehouse out of California with wonderful results!! Their phone number is 1 800 495 7245, and the last catalog I received shows a standard mainsail with standard battens at $399.00 The full batten model was priced at $495. They have other models like a Performance Main and a Powerhead Main-which costs more. Try them! Ken Cave Dragon Tail #789 Catalina 25

J

Jim Malcolm

Have a sail

Peter contact me at jrmalcolm@worldnet.att.net. I have one.

Status
Not open for further replies.