Memorial Day Sailing Trip!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 25, 2005
Macgregor Venture 25 My Backyard
We ... I am planning a weekend at Clear Lake, Ca for Memorial Day weekend. I guess it is kind of a cuise/raftup!!!!! We are looking to get as many boats rafted up as possible in Clearlake. Here is the scoop: Friday May 23 or Saturday May 24 drop in (Launch) and sail all day in the largest man-made lake in California. Inthe early evening sail into "Party Cove"... Directions to follow for those interested) for drinks, dinner, and socializing. Sunday Morning-Head out for a grat day of sailing, all day, and back to the cove for more drinks, dinner and lies to be told and more socializing. Later off to bed and sleep off the socilaizing.........Monday.... Head for home as fast as you want....... I am planning on sailing in the morning toward the marina, and pulling "Passing Wind" out and heading home. All in all a great weekend for all ro have. Email back for more info if you are interested. We would like to get as many boats out on the lake as possible to get a picture for "Lats and Ats". Let me know if you are interested as soon as possible, so I can put a list together of who brings what.

Status
Not open for further replies.