Mast/Boom Hardware Questions

May 15, 2019
Catalina 22 2 Quincy, MA
I just bought a 1981 Catalina 22 with a swing keel. The boat is in great condition, the only thing is I think there is some hardware missing from the mast and boom. I didn't know if anyone had pictures of what hardware is on the mast and in the track of the mast on the lower section where the boom attaches. One other thing is the piece that slides into the track of the mast that holds the pop up roof to the cabin in place to the mast. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much.

Feb 21, 2013
Hunter 46 Point Richmond, CA
Congratulations on your new sailboat!!

Mighty post photos of what you have now. Also suggest looking at the manual and do an internet search on "Catalina 22 rigging images".

AaronD

Aug 10, 2014
Catalina 22 9874 Newberg, OR / Olympia, WA
I just bought a 1981 Catalina 22 with a swing keel. The boat is in great condition, the only thing is I think there is some hardware missing from the mast and boom. I didn't know if anyone had pictures of what hardware is on the mast and in the track of the mast on the lower section where the boom attaches. One other thing is the piece that slides into the track of the mast that holds the pop up roof to the cabin in place to the mast. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much.
Catalina Direct carries the pop-top lock: Pop Top Mast Lock Assembly

Mar 23, 2018
Catalina 22 12491 Lake Charlevoix
This won't answer all your questions, but it should be a good start.

May 15, 2019
Catalina 22 2 Quincy, MA
This won't answer all your questions, but it should be a good start.
This was a HUGE help. It is missing the two boom stops. Everything else seems to be there. Thank you everyone for your input.