Looking for a Hunter 49/50 starboard stern rail

Dec 25, 2000
Hunter Passage 42 Shelter Bay, WA
Hi Kevin, a bit of a hike for you, but Railmakers, Everett, WA has done work for me and they do top notch work building/repairing SS rails. Give them the dimensions or a pattern of what you need. Just a thought if you have no one in your area or source to your inquiry.

Railmakers did a hit and run repair on our aft starboard pushpit rail a few years ago. They cut out the damaged piece and welded in a new section plus aligned other sections. Repair looks brand new. Is your section completely gone or does it need repair? If you still have the original that needs repair, might be worth doing that rather than replacing.

http://www.railmakersnw.com/index_files/RailmakersNWPage7Contact.htm

Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
:plus: For Railmakers. When My boat was damaged, I called Railmakers to look at the problem. They said the repair would be nearly as much as the cost of a new stern pulpit. I elected to have them make a new unit. They added two stern seats. The new pulpit fit the same stanchion holes the two seats are a wonderful.

Jun 8, 2004
Hunter 49 60803 Lake Erie
I am looking for some one like Railmakers locally if I can't find anyone I will definitely take your advice and contact them.

Dec 25, 2000
Hunter Passage 42 Shelter Bay, WA
I am looking for some one like Railmakers locally if I can't find anyone I will definitely take your advice and contact them.
Hi Kevin, please let us know how things progress and the eventual outcome. Always good to know how assorted problems get solved.

Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
Kevin,
On the boat tonight. Here is are images of the seats I got from Railmakers. They made the steel frame, I made the wood seats and bolted them in place. They are the best seats in the house.
52F6054A-D51A-4312-94D3-97E5D317F6E2.jpeg 6F6B1703-5613-4414-B61D-02BC74DE2D7C.jpeg