Lancer 42

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 17, 2006
Lancer 27PS MCB Camp Pendleton KF6BL
I was sitting at Oceanside Harbor (SoCal) on Sunday enjoying the boats coming and going. In a distance I see this big mast entering the harbor. I waited until it got to the intersection of the North and South harbors for a better view. I looked through my glasses and see the Lancer logo on the stern of the boat. It said Lancer 42. What a beautiful boat it was. Just thought I'd say that.

Paul H

Nov 2, 2005
- - Ohio
Brian...I wasn't aware that Lancer even built a 42

Footer...NICE!!! Most certainly a nice boat to have... Hey...does anyone know what's up with lancerowners.com? Every time I try to register, it gives me a message saying "this username is already taken"...but I haven't registered before. I notice that there are new names registered almost every day....but not me.:-( The administrator won't return my e-mails either....I'm starting to get a little bummed....

Feb 17, 2006
Lancer 27PS MCB Camp Pendleton KF6BL
Nor did I...

It looked like a 40 footer but the Lancer Owners website shows a 42'. The profile of the documents match what I saw. A beautiful boat indeed. Maybe they'll sell it one day and I'll buy it. :) I don't know what is up with Lancer Owner's. I know Stephen was hacked by someone and since then the site is running very poorly. The new registers on the forum must be done from a hacking site. I too have sent emails to Stephen but have heard nothing. Hope he is well.

Dec 6, 2006
Lancer 29 Kemah Texas
LancerOwners.Com attacked by Hacking Terrorists..

..its back up but since it was attacked last spring it has'nt worked exactly right.Hope it all gets ironed out 'cause its a good resourse for Lancer Yacht Owners. Fair Winds All>>> David

Dec 6, 2006
Lancer 29 Kemah Texas
Lancer 38er???..

..I know someone here in KemaH with what he says is a Lancer 38..at some point it had a swim platform installed on the rear but looking at it you'd think it was factory,its 'glassed in place and just is too perfect to have been added on,I think.Anyhow,due to platform its LOA on documents is 40'..did'nt find any such critter on the Forum so,after seeing the posts about this other boat thought I'd throw in my two-cents worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.