Lancer 30 - remembering a childhood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apex

Jun 19, 2013
C&C 30 Elk Rapids
So when I was 9, we had a Lancer 30. I can remember an aft head (stbd side?) a rounded coachroof, sloped transom, and the black toerail. Beyond that my memory of the boat evades me. Who has model layout information and pictures from 1979 or prior?

The sailing bug bit me back then, and I sailed a sunfish for 30yrs dreaming that "one day" I would become rich and own a boat. I found out older boats are affordable, and had a Catalina 25 for the last 3yrs, now moved into an Oday 28.
Help me remember my childhood?

Feb 17, 2006
Lancer 27PS MCB Camp Pendleton KF6BL
So when I was 9, we had a Lancer 30. I can remember an aft head (stbd side?) a rounded coachroof, sloped transom, and the black toerail. Beyond that my memory of the boat evades me. Who has model layout information and pictures from 1979 or prior?

The sailing bug bit me back then, and I sailed a sunfish for 30yrs dreaming that "one day" I would become rich and own a boat. I found out older boats are affordable, and had a Catalina 25 for the last 3yrs, now moved into an Oday 28.
Help me remember my childhood?
Try this: http://lancer.sailboatowners.com/index.php?option=com_mtree&task=viewlink&link_id=6355&Itemid=247

And, you can look on Yachtworld.com for Lancer 30s.

Status
Not open for further replies.