Lancer 28 deck cleats?

chbm

Aug 31, 2014
Lancer 28 Carlyle
Anyone happen to know of a direct replacement for Lancer 28 deck cleats? The ones on our 1978 have an odd CTC measurement of ~1.678 on the mounting holes. I can't find anything off the shelf that has the same mounting dimensions.

Thanks,
Chadd

Feb 17, 2006
Lancer 27PS MCB Camp Pendleton KF6BL
Anyone happen to know of a direct replacement for Lancer 28 deck cleats? The ones on our 1978 have an odd CTC measurement of ~1.678 on the mounting holes. I can't find anything off the shelf that has the same mounting dimensions.

Thanks,
Chadd
Chadd, welcome aboard. If you cannot find the exact cleat, you might think about removing the old ones, filling the holes, and then mount new ones. What size cleats are they? 6" or 8"? I can't remember the size on my L27PS.

chbm

Aug 31, 2014
Lancer 28 Carlyle
Thanks for the reply,

They are 6" cleats with a ctc spacing of ~1 5/8". I think I may have found one on ebay that will work. I will know in a few days when it arrives.

I wonder who made the original cleats, I can't imagine Lancer manufacturing their own.

Chadd, welcome aboard. If you cannot find the exact cleat, you might think about removing the old ones, filling the holes, and then mount new ones. What size cleats are they? 6" or 8"? I can't remember the size on my L27PS.