Keel bracket

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 10, 2013
Macgregor 26X Bath,IL
Please , does anyone know where I can get keel mounting bracket/hanger? I am mid cruise and mine desappeared yesterday!

Feb 20, 2011
Island Packet 35 Tucson, AZ/San Carlos, MX
I have been trying BWY this whole time. no answer. and the site wont let me search. i type stuff in the boxes and it just sits there...
The website can have issues if you're using a mobile device. Try calling them.

Dec 26, 2012
MacGregor 25 San Diego
I kinda took "no answer" to mean he's already tried calling. Not to bash on BWY at all, since I've never dealt with them, but I seem to see an equal number of complaints about their web site and general communication as I do compliments on their service. Seems like they should put a little more effort into either answering the phone, or updating their [horrible] site.

Then again, if they are the only ones with the parts we need, we're kinda at their mercy aren't we? :neutral:

Feb 20, 2011
Island Packet 35 Tucson, AZ/San Carlos, MX
Hmm, I've found them to be very helpful and responsive. Maybe he'll get back to us with his actual experience.

Oct 10, 2013
Macgregor 26X Bath,IL
keel hunt update

Hmm, I've found them to be very helpful and responsive. Maybe he'll get back to us with his actual experience.
ok so tried calling fri and sat during their recorded hours . nothing yet. I hesitate to leave a msg but when tues rolls around a msg they will get.
after extensive research on the bracket, i found that I am definitely at their mercy unfortunately. I know I could fabricate one if I had a print to go by and a scrapyard to access, but neither of those are available either unfortunately .
i have the "gotta order a part on a 3 day weekend " blues....
At least I am in good weather by a nice beach near Ft Myers, FL....it could be worse ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.