interior of a Seidelman 30 foot sailboat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 20, 2005
- - Keyport NJ
We have just purchased a Seidelman 30 foot sailboat, the inside cabin is fully gutted. Does anyone have pictures of the interior ? We are trying to restore our sailboat. We are also trying to outfit the boat with fresh hot water heated by our Yanmar deisel engine, any suggestions on the type of water tank ?

Aug 9, 2005
Beneteau 373 Baltimore
seidelmann owners website

There are lots of photos on the seidelmann owners website. www.seidelmann-owners.com

L

Len

What an Opportunity

You can design the layout to suit your needs. I would definetly start with the website for some ideas but also look at other boats too. In my 30' there was no good place for the A/C-heater so placed it above the starboard setee. As far as the hot water heater my boat had a 5 gal. behind the motor. I really couldn't reccomend a brand but all the boat stores carry them. Good Luck!!!!

Aug 9, 2005
Beneteau 373 Baltimore
join the site

Len why don't you join the owners group at www.seidelmann-owners.com. I'd like to get as many boats listed as possible. List your boat and join in on the mail list activity for short discussions. For longer discussions we use this Sailboat owners list, but many onwneers don't check it regularly. Anyone on this forum and not on the site please join and list your boat.

C

capt dj

another gutted 29.9

I understand what you are working with. I purchased a 29.9 in March if this year and I'm also searching for information on how to put it back together. Not only was the inside taken apart but she had also lost her mast in the hurricanes last year in FL. I'm working my way from deck down and from bow to stern. I'm adding pics to my website as I can at www.sailprettymuch.info. good luck on the restoration. -dj-

Status
Not open for further replies.