Interior cushions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 1, 2004
Hunter 26 Lake Pueblo Colorado
Happy new Year everyone. We are looking to replace/upgrade our interior cushions on our 97 hunter 26. Does anyone have references or suggestions. looked through the archives but cannot come up with the original supplier for Hunter cushions, and keep in mind we live in Colorado.

Jun 1, 2004
Hunter 26 Lake Pueblo Colorado
Happy new Year everyone. We are looking to replace/upgrade our interior cushions on our 97 hunter 26. Does anyone have references or suggestions. looked through the archives but cannot come up with the original supplier for Hunter cushions, and keep in mind we live in Colorado.

Aug 16, 2006
Ericson 32 Oregon coast
Charisma, any upolstery shop can easily

duplicate cushions using the old ones as patterns for new ones. You can make the new ones thicker or thinner according to your needs. It is even better if they see the boat first hand. Upolstery is not an exact science so letting them see the boat close up helps ensure a close fit but I have had excellent results just duplicating the cushions boat unseen. Choosing fabric will taylor the interior look to your taste and brighten up the look.

Aug 16, 2006
Ericson 32 Oregon coast
Charisma, any upolstery shop can easily

duplicate cushions using the old ones as patterns for new ones. You can make the new ones thicker or thinner according to your needs. It is even better if they see the boat first hand. Upolstery is not an exact science so letting them see the boat close up helps ensure a close fit but I have had excellent results just duplicating the cushions boat unseen. Choosing fabric will taylor the interior look to your taste and brighten up the look.

Jun 18, 2004
Beneteau 400 City Island, NY
Call up Hunter

and get the upholstery supplier of your boat. That's what I did when I had a Hunter 32 previously - and it was easy. They sent me material/color swatches to choose from and they had the pattern for my boat. Eveything fit perfectly well when they came.

Jun 18, 2004
Beneteau 400 City Island, NY
Call up Hunter

and get the upholstery supplier of your boat. That's what I did when I had a Hunter 32 previously - and it was easy. They sent me material/color swatches to choose from and they had the pattern for my boat. Eveything fit perfectly well when they came.

Louis

Nov 21, 2007
Hunter H23 Verplanck, NY Hudson River
OEM for hunter cushions

Call Bob at US Yacht Cushions. They were (and may still be) the OEM suppliers for Hunter. Prices are great and they are wonderful and helpful folks. Their phone # 727-528-9644.

Louis

Nov 21, 2007
Hunter H23 Verplanck, NY Hudson River
OEM for hunter cushions

Call Bob at US Yacht Cushions. They were (and may still be) the OEM suppliers for Hunter. Prices are great and they are wonderful and helpful folks. Their phone # 727-528-9644.

Dec 2, 1999
Hunter Vision-36 Rio Vista, CA.
US Yacht Cushions

We ordered a new salon interior from US Yacht Cushions and it turned out very nice. We had a problem with one cushion. They had us ship it back at their expense. Freight is probably a couple hundred dollars. But the know how to build boat cushions. They know where to use vinyl on the undersides and the type of zippers for the environment. It is worth talking to them, you won't be sorry!

Dec 2, 1999
Hunter Vision-36 Rio Vista, CA.
US Yacht Cushions

We ordered a new salon interior from US Yacht Cushions and it turned out very nice. We had a problem with one cushion. They had us ship it back at their expense. Freight is probably a couple hundred dollars. But the know how to build boat cushions. They know where to use vinyl on the undersides and the type of zippers for the environment. It is worth talking to them, you won't be sorry!

May 24, 2004
Hunter 37.5 Port Orchard, WA
US Yacht Cushions

I'd like to second the previous comments about Bob and the folks at US Yacht Cushions. They remade the cushions on our H37.5 about 18 months ago. The quality of their work was excellent. Great customer service. They were the original OEM supplier. I highly recommend them. Jim

May 24, 2004
Hunter 37.5 Port Orchard, WA
US Yacht Cushions

I'd like to second the previous comments about Bob and the folks at US Yacht Cushions. They remade the cushions on our H37.5 about 18 months ago. The quality of their work was excellent. Great customer service. They were the original OEM supplier. I highly recommend them. Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.