I'm not getting any New(Legacy) posts ...

Jan 1, 2006
Slickcraft 26 Sailfish
Has something changed. When I press the link for New(Legacy) I no longer see two column's of posts. All I get is a blank white screen. A progress bar goes across the top but no posts appear. The rest of the site seems the same. What up?

Jul 19, 2015
Beneteau 343 BVI
I get the same thing.I use an apple phone I don’t know if that has anything to do with it.

Nov 6, 2006
Hunter 34 Mandeville Louisiana
I can't get it on desktop, nor Apple, nor Kindle.. have to go to "New Posts"

pateco

Aug 12, 2014
Hunter 31 (1983) Pompano Beach FL
Has something changed. When I press the link for New(Legacy) I no longer see two column's of posts. All I get is a blank white screen. A progress bar goes across the top but no posts appear. The rest of the site seems the same. What up?
What is a New(Legacy) post?

Is there a feature I am missing out on?

Jan 1, 2006
Slickcraft 26 Sailfish
It was my favorite way of following a thread and seeing new ones. My dues are paid. I should have mentioned that I talking about on my MacBookAir. It was working two days ago.

Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
I see what you mean... The link says "Be sure to check out our legacy New Posts list preferred by many users!" @Phil Herring I can not include my self in the many preferred users. It is a blank white page on my iPhone. It has made my reading time a lot quicker.

Phil Herring

Alien
Mar 25, 1997
- - Bainbridge Island
Blank pages have been proven more efficient than pages with those pesky letters on them.

Thanks for the heads-up, this is now fixed.

As an aside, if you run across things that are behaving oddly (well, differently from what you're used to, anyway) go to those 3 horizontal lines on the right side of the navigation bar at the top of the screen. There's a drop down for Help. That will put your message in front of me in the fastest way possible.

Thanks!