I really hate January thaws... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 26, 2007
- - Horton Bay, MI
It's 49 and pretty much all the snow is gone... how can one NOT think about boats? But alas, the snow will fly by Thursday and it'll be back to the deep freeze. While I like my seasons, this stuff drives me nuts! :) Dave Crowley s/v Wind Dreamer II P303

Nov 26, 2007
- - Horton Bay, MI
It's 49 and pretty much all the snow is gone... how can one NOT think about boats? But alas, the snow will fly by Thursday and it'll be back to the deep freeze. While I like my seasons, this stuff drives me nuts! :) Dave Crowley s/v Wind Dreamer II P303

P

PaulM

Warm and Wet

David, I feel for those of you that are snow bound. It's warm and about to rain here. After that It will be 55-65,sunny and 15-20 kt. The problem here is the north wind will blow the water out of the bay leaving most boats slip bound. Or go sailing and not be able to get back to the slip. PaulM P303, #224

P

PaulM

Warm and Wet

David, I feel for those of you that are snow bound. It's warm and about to rain here. After that It will be 55-65,sunny and 15-20 kt. The problem here is the north wind will blow the water out of the bay leaving most boats slip bound. Or go sailing and not be able to get back to the slip. PaulM P303, #224

Nov 26, 2007
- - Horton Bay, MI
LOL

It went from 55 to 32 here... I'm sort of glad it's gotten cold, I have a lot of Spring work to do! :) Dave Crowley s/v Wind Dreamer II P303

Nov 26, 2007
- - Horton Bay, MI
LOL

It went from 55 to 32 here... I'm sort of glad it's gotten cold, I have a lot of Spring work to do! :) Dave Crowley s/v Wind Dreamer II P303

Status
Not open for further replies.