Hunter 170 Portsmouth Rating

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jon Mofield

I've had the boat barely two weeks and I take it out for the local Wednesday night beercan races. I'm not what one would call a well seasoned racer/sailor. I was fortunate to have perhaps the future of the America's Cup onbord. We had three heats last Wednesday. The first we finished first. The second we finished second. The third we finished second but it was so close the Comittee boat starter barely had time to take the whistle out of his mouth. Needless to say, the Hunter 170 was a great success in our club and I felt proud to be the owner. The club scorrer did have a problem, what is the Portsmouth rating for the Hunter 170. All of the JY15 brats were chomping at the bit to find out. Does any one have the info. Please let me know at JonathanMofield@msn.com. Although it is a great feeling, the comittee keeps scoring me in a class of my own. Thanks.

C

Calvin Smith

Me too

I called Hunter about this last week and they faxed a reply saying that the rating was being processed and should be available this week. So far haven't heard anything. Do you use the spinnaker in your races? I wonder if there will be 2 rating - 1 with and 1 without?

Status
Not open for further replies.