Hi I just bought a Sirius 21,

Aug 14, 2016
Surius 21 Meafor
first day I found water on the storage port side V berth, it seems to come under the gasket of the two black things that you can see on the pictures. Can any one let me know what are those things, and if I can put some kind of glue to seal it.
I would really appreciate. I lover this Forum, I am learning a lot with the old post and answers. I just start learning about sailing so your answers are really welcome.
Thank you very much.
German

Attachments

Jul 14, 2015
Catalina 30 Stillhouse Hollow Marina
Welcome to forum. Great boat, I used to own one. Those are thru hull fittings. I will assume that one goes to Speedometer and the other a depth sounder. Not good to have them leaking. I would remove and rebed them. Normally the hole would be round, but those appear to be square and have a wooden insert. That is not Ideal. Let others chime in as to best fix. Get them removed and let us know what the setup is with more pictures after removal.

Dec 13, 2010
Hake 32RK Red Bank
looks like transducer thru hulls. Assume the orange colored blocks are backing plates of some kind. With the boat out of the water, unscrew the base and rebed with 5200, let cure and relaunch