Hey Phil, what is happening?

May 24, 2004
CC 30 South Florida
Phil, I'm not being allowed to post and I'm getting this message, "Please read guidelines before posting". In the past week it has happened twice and I would like to know what specific comments I made have made that may have been construed as offensive to trigger warnings and restrictions for these incidents.

Phil Herring

Alien
Mar 25, 1997
- - Bainbridge Island
"Please read guidelines before posting" is seen on every form, by everybody. It's just a link to the forum guidelines. When you say you can't post, what happens when you try? Do you get an error message or is there not box to entry your mesage?

P.S. I'm moving this discussion over to Site Talk...

May 24, 2004
CC 30 South Florida
The "Post Reply" button is disabled and a banner indicating "Please read guidelines before posting" appears across the screen and the button cannot be reactivated until I enter the guidelines page. I'm not imagining this and it had never happened before. I just wanted to know if there was a specific rule I may have broken and wanted to clear the air. Perhaps your software has a digital log that can reveal what happened in my account. I do apologize for this posting on the wrong Forum. There appears there is no actual complaint from your end as the Administrator so I will continue to participate and will document and report any further occurrence. You have demonstrated through the years that I have been here to be a very capable and fair Administrator and I want you to know you have my respect, Sir. Thanks for your attention to this matter.

Phil Herring

Alien
Mar 25, 1997
- - Bainbridge Island
It's absolutely not any kind of ban or warning or anything like that, so I sincerely apologize if it seemed like one!

I'll check out your account and look into things at this end. I'll continue this through Private Messaging so keep an eye out for one later today. Thanks for the heads-up and I'm sorry for the trouble.